“What if MONEY Was NO OBJECT?” | Alan Watts | Top 10 Rules
✎ Alan Watts’ Top 10 Rules for Success. Need motivation? Watch a Top 10 with Believe Nation! Grab a snack and chew on today’s lessons from a man who went from growing up in modest pastoral surroundings, being fascinated by the mysterious Far East from an early age, to writing more than 25 books including The Way of Zen, which is one of the first bestselling books on Buddhism, and popularizing Eastern philosophy for a Western audience! He’s Alan Watts and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success!
★★★ 254 WRITER WISDOM ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you become the writer you need to be for the next 254 days. Find out here: https://evancarmichael.com/254
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What are the success rules from Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Kanye West, Tony Robbins, and Elon Musk that had the biggest personal impact on me? Find out here: https://www.evancarmichael.com/top10bonusvideo/
📜 ALAN WATTS’ RULES 📜
1. Do what makes you itch
2. Conquer fear
3. Develop skills
4. Live fully now
5. Let go of attachment
6. Appreciate your competitors
7. Understand change
8. Know what you really want
9. Understand the true purpose of life
11. BONUS – Wake up.
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1) What attachment do you need to let go of?
2) What new skills do you need to develop?
3) How can you live more fully now?
✎ More About Alan Watts. Born in Chislehurst, England, he moved to the United States in 1938 and began Zen training in New York. He attended Seabury-Western Theological Seminary, where he received a master’s degree in theology. He gained a large following in the San Francisco Bay Area while working as a volunteer programmer at KPFA, a Pacifica Radio station. He wrote more than 25 books and articles on subjects important to Eastern and Western religion. He introduced the youth culture to The Way of Zen (1957), one of the first bestselling books on Buddhism. In Psychotherapy East and West (1961), he proposed that Buddhism could be thought of as a form of psychotherapy. He also explored human consciousness, in the essay “The New Alchemy” (1958).
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• “STOP Saying Things that Make You WEAK!” – Jordan B. Peterson – https://youtu.be/6jN1ckK2YBA
• Know What You REALLY Want – Alan Watts – https://youtu.be/bYuf21_X1gY
• Jordan B. Peterson’s Amazing Moments – https://youtu.be/wK9rLzR7M1g
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/6Qb5sx65kRE Word Porn
https://youtu.be/reADV4zdhDg Conscious Explorations
https://youtu.be/HdqVF7-8wng Tragedy & Hope
https://youtu.be/iZttVBuS2_c U.G. Krishnamurti
https://youtu.be/VCxRSiaFciI Conscious Explorations
https://youtu.be/gFMmRWscApc AJ Fortuna
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
• How do I vote for the next #7Ways video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂